Tuesday, August 4, 2009

clubbling

thusday


today's my friend teng keong birthday ..

than we suggest to go clubling for celebrate

daMn !!
plan to go bacerona ,but close at that night
=.=

than change place , there so ma fan , still wanna check ic
haih
you guys also know that i'm under age la .
suan !!
change place to KL

arrived thr just keep drink only ,
when starting drank only go n dance ..


finish clubling that time we all go yam cha lo , but that time me damn drank , even donno wat i'm doing .
my friend told me that i sit on the road ..
wat the hell ??!!
but i just rmb i sit beside a ''tiang'' only ..


than donno wat time than back home ald


-----------------------------------------------------------------




the next day when i waked , already 12pm
confuse why dad din call me wake up for work ~
than just call him lo , he said today don need work because me slp not enough
wah !
so shuang .. haha

than go find KFC them ..



No comments: