Friday, July 3, 2009

welcome

its me ^^


hey ~

actually i've been open this blog for almost one year *
but i even din tough it be4~ seems this few days so free ,and also so many of my friend are writing blog .. so i start write blog lo =D copy cat ! haha

intro some to you 1st
my name - cheng wei (cal me zhen wei)
age -16
location - selangor , aman puri
idol - TVXQ and some great singer
job - lorry tyre (just with my dad , and learning things)

erm , thats all ba ..

刚从johor bahru回来的第二天, 好累喔~ 不过我不是去玩,我是去做工的阿~
在那都没做什么,只是晚上跟爸和他的朋友去pub,喝得真醉哦。
隔天就头痛了,作工都不舒服,幸好做不多,如果不是真的更辛苦。
然后买了lam fung介绍的洗脸膏。 哈哈!
后悔, 买错了.==




伤风了~ 睡不着><
也很想你。 




5 comments:

Eunice said...

林峰的那个?!
啊啊啊!
我要买!
可是找不到!
有送枕头套的是不是?!

Connie Carlisle Lee said...

lalalalal~i'm passerby LOL

iM rEn said...

你买来做么?
男用的叻~ 等下你的脸像男的就不好咯。 哈哈

iM rEn said...

lol ~ my blog nice ? 哈哈哈

Eunice said...

买那个一套有送阿峰的枕头套!!!!